Home & Property Inspection Certifications

Your qualified inspector will perform your inspection in accordance with the Standards of Practice of our national association, the Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors.

Home Inspection Expertise

1. Licensing with Service Alberta, both the home inspection company and inspectors as individuals have to be licensed.

2. Carson Dunlop Home inspection diploma. Our preferred course for our home inspectors. It is a college recognized course specific to home inspection and is offered through NAIT, SAIT, Norquest College, Medicine Hat Community College.

3. ITC Infrared Training Center. The leader in infrared training and certification. At minimum our inspectors have Level 1 Thermography Certification in building investigation.

4. C.A.H.P.I., The Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors. Our inspectors are members of this association voluntarily.

5. CSA. CAHPI has adopted the CAN/CSA -A770-16 – Home Inspection Standard.

6. BBB. We have an A+ Rating and never had a complaint since we started.

Service Alberta
Carson Dunlop
Infrared Training Centre
Canadian Association of Home Property Inspections
Better Business Bureau

Book a Home or Property Inspection Now

Your qualified inspector will review the homes Structural System, Exterior, Roof System, Plumbing System, Electrical System, Heating System, Air Conditioning System, Interior, Insulation, Ventilation, Fireplace, Solid Fuel Burning Appliances and generate an electronic report documenting the findings, including digital images.